The 17th Annual What’s Next Longevity Business Summit
Where Industry Leaders and Boomer Marketing Experts Converge
2020 Summit Speakers
Subject Matter Dedicated to Better Understanding the Longevity Marketplace
What’s Next Atlanta?
The World Health Organization has declared 2020 will kick off The Decade of Healthy Aging – are you ready to seize the opportunities the $8.3 trillion longevity economy offers? Meet the entrepreneurs, corporate executives, foundations, investors and distribution partners focused on the issues, initiatives and insights into living a longer life. The 17th Annual What’s Next Longevity Business Summit is the nation’s leading conference for learning about trends and opportunities, making deals, finding partnerships, and launching products for older consumers. Don’t miss out on networking with the aging thought leaders – Register today!
Reserve your spot today and build your network of innovators, nonprofits, and experts serving older consumers and fueling your business. Your registration includes:
Keynote from Dr. Ken Dychtwald—
The Next Wave: How Boomer Retirees Will Redefine Money, Consumerism, Family, Work, Housing, Mobility, Health and Success
Rising longevity and the aging of the massive Boomer generation are radically altering both the demographic landscape and every aspect of the consumer marketplace. Already 50+ consumers account for more than half of all spending and control more than 70% of total U.S. net worth. In the coming years, we’ll see explosive business growth fueled by this unprecedented age wave.
This new presentation explores the industries, products, and services that will dominate the longevity marketplace—many of which are hiding in plain sight:
- The medical breakthroughs and technologies on the horizon that have the potential to dramatically transform health, aging, and longevity
- How an aging population’s evolving need for healthy choices will the influence food, beverage, and supplement sectors
- How a cyclic lifeplan—with repeated personal reinventions—will stimulate demand for new ways to learn, give, volunteer, work, and enjoy life
- How aging Boomers’ time affluence will re-define the travel and leisure, housing, education, media, and financial services industries
- Lessons learned from four decades on the front lines about the successes of pioneering companies worldwide that have “cracked the code” and created brands and marketing strategies that resonate with this quirky and demanding generation
Data & Insights—Get the deepest market overviews from the leading analysts in caregiving and aging in place, financial services, health and housing.
Lunch with an Expert—Choose your spot at the table with your favorite analyst, investor, author, corporate or nonprofit executive.
Networking—Meet the leaders who drive the industry at breakfast, the Networking Reception, and in special sessions throughout the day.
Opportunities—This is the conference where deals are done! Don’t miss out on how to build and scale your business with key partners!
The 2020 summit’s theme is “Mobility, Memory, Money, Marketing, and Business Development in the Longevity Marketplace” and includes sessions on:
- Senior Living
- Marketing and Media
- The Home Health Hub
- Caregivers: Your 2020 Target Customer
- Communication with Patients – Engagement, Support through Texting and Trust, and how to get video support
- Finding Your Tribe and Getting into the Inner Circle
- Riches in Niches: How to Make Arthritis a Little Less Ruff
- How to Build a Better Mousetrap and Enhance Your Talent Force
- Entrepreneurship Master Class 2020
- What’s Next Makeovers – The How To Sessions
- The Ecosystem of the Longevity Economy is diverse
- Hone your investment strategy
- Fresh from the Field Research Insights
- Appealing Partnerships
- Featured Research
- NEW IN 2020! The Media Center@What’s Next
What’s Next Innovation Challenge sponsored by AARP Innovation Labs
Have you created a company to address the needs of older adults with hearing loss? Hear from a panel of experts, four pitches, audience judging. Winner goes on to the national competition. The deadline for submissions is March 1st at 11:59pm PST.Apply Now
What Industry Experts Are Saying
“Mary Furlong has had a profound impact on Link•age. Mary‘s ”What’s Next“ and ”Boomer Venture“ meetings have been invaluable in helping shape our company‘s strategy and focus. We truly look forward to expanding our relationship with Mary and her organization. I would highly recommend that anyone interested in working with Boomers seek to develop a relationship with MFA!”Scott Collins, President and CEO, Link-age
“If you are involved in marketing products or services to baby boomers, you should absolutely be working with Mary Furlong. Mary has an amazing network, and is the best person I‘ve ever met at connecting people who can help each other. I’ve attended her Boomer Business Summit for the past three years, and have left every conference with at least one new partner and at least one new customer.”Andy Cohen, Founder and CEO, Caring.com
"Mary Furlong is the connective tissue of the senior industry. The best decision I've made as a startup CEO in this industry is to become one of her clients. Through her, and through her conferences and events, I've made many, many important connections that resulted in friendships and lucrative professional opportunities for our company."Robert Wray, CEO at BlueStar SeniorTech
“I’m looking forward to sharing my latest ideas on which industries, products, and services will dominate the emerging longevity marketplace—many of which are hiding in plain sight. I’ll be covering everything from medical technologies on the horizon that have the potential to dramatically transform health and aging - to how aging Boomers’ time affluence will re-define the travel and leisure, housing, education, media, and financial services industries.”Dr. Ken Dychtwald, Keynote Speaker, What's Next 2020