Now in its 17th year, the What’s Next Longevity Business Summit, is the nation’s leading conference for companies, experts, and thought leaders in the longevity market to meet and learn from Fortune 100 companies, leading startups, and established nonprofit organizations who are successfully targeting the largest and most lucrative consumer demographic in the world. This Summit convenes the country’s top businesses and organizations focused on the baby boomer and senior market for unique networking opportunities, deal-making, and the exploration of the multigenerational effect that shapes boomer priorities.
The 2020 summit is centered on the theme of “Mobility, Memory, Money, Marketing, and Business Development in the Longevity Marketplace” and includes sessions on:
- Senior Living
- Marketing and Media
- The Home Health Hub
- Caregivers: Your 2020 Target Customer
- Communication with Patients – Engagement, Support through Texting and Trust, and how to get video support
- Finding Your Tribe and Getting into the Inner Circle
- Riches in Niches: How to Make Arthritis a Little Less Ruff
- How to Build a Better Mousetrap and Enhance Your Talent Force
- Entrepreneurship Master Class 2020
- What’s Next Makeovers – The How To Sessions
Your registration includes:
- Keynote Sessions with Industry Thought Leaders, including Dr. Ken Dychtwald
- Data & Insights—Get the deepest market overviews from the leading analysts in caregiving and aging in place, financial services, health and housing.
- Lunch with an Expert—Choose your spot at the table with your favorite analyst, investor, author, corporate or nonprofit executive.
- Networking—Meet the leaders who drive the industry at breakfast, the Networking Reception, and in special sessions throughout the day.
- Opportunities—This is the conference where deals are done! Don’t miss out on how to build and scale your business with key partners!
- Showcase and Exhibits
- Content sharing before, during, and after the Summit
This conference is being produced by Mary Furlong & Associates.