Now in its 14th year, the What’s Next Boomer Business Summit, is the nation’s leading conference for companies, experts, and thought leaders in the longevity market to meet and learn from Fortune 100 companies, leading start-ups, and established nonprofit organizations who are successfully targeting the largest and most lucrative consumer demographic in the world. This Summit convenes the country’s top businesses and organizations focused on the baby boomer and senior market for unique networking opportunities, deal making, and the exploration of the multigenerational effect that shapes Boomer priorities.
The 2017 summit is centered on the theme of “The New Economy: Seizing the Longevity Opportunity” and includes sessions on:
- The On-Demand Marketplace Powering Aging in Place
- Investors and Entrepreneurs: What’s Next Fast Pitch Competition for investment and distribution
- The State of Innovation: Is Health and Wellness Driving the Technology Revolution?
- The Business of Caregiving
- Content, Lead Generation and Engagement; Marketing Trends; and the Future of Media
- Finding Financing and Economic Security in the Longevity Economy—Follow the Money
Your registration includes:
- Networking Breakfast
- Data and Insights from Analysts and Key Speakers & Experts
- Keynote Sessions with Washington’s Thought Leaders
- Lunch with Experts – enjoy lunch with an author, analyst, blogger or expert of your choice
- Networking Reception at the close of the Summit
- Showcase and Exhibits
- Content sharing before, during and after the Summit